Friday, September 19, 2008

He's not all that shy, ackshully.

C-man has a reputation for being quiet, but he's got a killer wit. He makes me laugh every day.

I've managed to catch a few of his antics with my camera. It's like catching a cat. You have to move quickly, the opportunity is gone in a flash!


We had leftover balloons after the granparents' big party....I turned around when I was talking to C-man one day and I was looking at that face^^^. I cracked up!....and ran for the camera.
May I have your license and registration, ma'am? LOL That dude skeers me, yo.OK, we've talked about this guy before, right? This is the latest place I found him that made me laugh out loud. C came to see what I was laughing about and said "Dude, I put that there like a week ago!"

Btw, I went home for lunch. I got ice out of the freezer...found my travel mug.....and a Diet Coke from the fridge....I popped off the top of the mug.....and the frog was inside! Can you imagine if I'd popped it open at 6 in the morning making a cup of coffee?? I said that to C-man and he said "Yeah! It woulda been greatness!"

1 comment:

Eileen said...

That's so great! Sounds like he's enjoying life!!! Reminded me of my dad and a little purple man, about the size of your thumb. He used to hide it all over the house, and wait and see if anybody noticed. For YEARS this went on. The guys were always looking!!! Good times!!!