Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been Tagged. You're IT!

Oh good grief. I got tagged.
Seven random facts about me? Well, gee, how random?

1- I have an affection for those weird 'family words' that every family has.You know the ones. They're usually made up by a 4 year old and then everyone in the family takes it up. They're usually funny and the stories behind them are pretty interesting. The ones I use every day are "refrillerator" for refrigerator and"yester-time" which is a perfect word meaning "the last time".

2- The library is one of my favorite places. Free books, CDs, DVDs. What's not to like?

3- I love unusual baby names. My current fave was one I heard someone holler at the store: "Raleigh Waylon!" Wow. Just....wow.

4- I was a cat person until I was in my 30s. Now I'm a dog person. Go figure.

5- My mother's name is Margaret. There are 5 generations of Margarets that end with my generation because no one in my generation named her daughter Margaret. I didn't know,when my daughter was born, about the many generations of Margarets. When I found out, when my daughter was about five, I asked Mom why she never said anything to me about it, she just shrugged.

6- I check CNN.com about 12 times a day. What? Is that a lot?

7- Laughing is my favorite thing. This isn't news, I just couldn't think of any other random facts.
Tag, you're IT!

Dana

Moriah

Eileen

Anne and Scott

No comments: